Your IP
Keep Visiting
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Gaming » Call of duty 5:World at War
Call of duty 5:World at War
CGBd@D3vilDate: Sunday, 2009-10-25, 3:13 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderators
Another year,another Call of duty.Game studios like Activision and EA games all use the infamous technique of rushing games,this makes games less anticipated so we dont care whether we like them or not,while studios like UBISOFT,Lucasarts and Eidos generally push back their games generating a lot of hype and anticipation,which when not fulfilled,generates deep disappointments.Not saying COD 5 is crap!Actually its quite the opposite!I know a lot of you have played its predecessor Modern Warfare.Well heres the thing.The makers at Treyarch have created what we call a 'Play Safe' sequel!The game will loke like a mod pack for COD4 at first.However the game is back in the WW2 era which is quite comfortable for me.The big difference from its prequel is (apart from the weapons) the gore effects.This makes COD5 really worth playing.Shoot a guy on the head with a shotgun and it blows off!!Machine gun fire will "literally" rip a guy into shreds.So is it really worth playing.

My one word answer would be YES.My long answer would be:-think before you play it.If you are looking for a solid shooter,go for it.If you are looking for a genuine WW2 experience,green light for you.If you want an improvement over COD4 and didnt like it very much,dont come near this game.

If you have read this far,I guess it wont hurt to tell you this game's setting.You know WW2 was a pretty long war.This game is set in the last few years.Extraordinarily the developers have set the game in the pacific theatre between the US and Japan and the Eastern theatre between the Soviets and the Germans.The US missions are weaker compared to the Russian ones but nevertheless its the only WW2 game to feature the Pacific theatre.

In conclusion I would say CODWAW was a fine game,surely one of the best shooters out there and definitely an improvement over its predecessors,a minor one really.Although some lovers of COD4 may not like it but you should give it a try.Even if you dont like it,dun worry the sixth title COD6-Modern Warfare 2 is coming out in July or August this year!Hurray for the rush technique!!!

GRAPHICS-4/5
IMPROVEMENTS OVER SEQUEL-2/5
GAMEPLAY-4/5
REPLAY VALUE-4/5
SCORE AND VOICE ACTING-5/5

Message edited by CGBd@D3vil - Sunday, 2009-10-25, 3:20 PM

KUSH-al-H@CK3RDate: Sunday, 2009-10-25, 3:46 PM | Message # 2
Townsquare Guru
Group: Administrators
again you are not mentioning your resources...... angry
original article here http://ck-reviews.blogspot.com/2009....ty.html
besides that stop posting reviews of old games CoD Modern Warfare 2 is already there. angry

"The Quiter you are, The more you are able to hear"

Message edited by KUSH-al-H@CK3R - Sunday, 2009-10-25, 3:47 PM

CGBd@D3vilDate: Sunday, 2009-10-25, 4:14 PM | Message # 3
and it isnt released,besides its my composition

HaxerDate: Sunday, 2009-10-25, 4:15 PM | Message # 4
Group: Users
smile he...he...he... copy paste stuffs always gets caught
smile

CGBd@D3vilDate: Sunday, 2009-10-25, 4:19 PM | Message # 5
come on that blog is ours